Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Ramblings

We had a great weekend.  My friend Linsey came down from Tulsa to see Evan and hang out on Saturday.  We went to the outlet mall and had a great time.  I also took Linsey to Uptown Grocery and we picked up the ingredients for Taco Pizza, found here:

We made it Sunday night and it was so delicious! In fact, I think I am going to have left overs for lunch.

Sunday morning, Bill, Evan and I slept in.  Evan started daycare today (more on that here), so I wanted to take advantage of this last opportunity.  Once awake, I ran my weekly long run, six miles! That is the farthest I have ran since before Evan was born and it felt really good.  I think I can finally say that I am ready for the Capitol 10K in Austin at the end of this month.  I am also feeling more confident about the OKC half-marathon at the end of April.

The rest of our Sunday was pretty relaxing.  We did go to Lowe's for ferns and flowers to plant in the front flower beds.  Now if only I could find the time to plant them.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment