Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Paparazzi

UGGHH!! I have been trying all evening to upload two videos to share on the blog.  Sometimes, I just hate technology.  Just when you think it should be so easy to share a video with your phone, it turns out you have to jump through a bajillion (yes that is a word) hoops!  Anyway, enough with the ranting, on to bigger and better things. (Hopefully I will have figured out the video sharing thing by tomorrow).

I thought that instead, I will share some of my favorite pictures that I have taken over the last week or so.  Yes, I am the paparazzi constantly taking pictures of Evan.

Evan's first day at daycare.  I just love love love this photo.  I'm not sure why. Maybe it is because he looks so peaceful and I was so worried about him that first day.


I try to go visit Evan at lunch to feed and play with him.  I never want to go back to work after lunch.  Can you blame me?


Evan loves the quality daddy time he gets in the evenings.  I took this picture while Bill was playing games on his phone and Evan was obviously very engaged.


Evan is such a chill little guy these days.  Last night I laid him on the rug in the bathroom, turned around to get something, and when I turned back around, this is what I found.  Cracks me up.

When I saw Bill and Evan sitting like this, I instantly got a glimpse into what my life would be like for the next, well forever actually.  It is like I have two Bills. Oh No!


 

Lastly, I took this picture today at day care.  I sent it to my sister in law Savanna, who responded, "He is like, Mom, they have me in this pink swing.  I cannot watch this, wake me when its over."  Lol, she is probably right! 

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment