Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hollywood Preview

This video was intended to be a snapshot into the life of Evan and I after work each night.  We laugh, we play, and he enjoys his mommy time. However, as you will see, Evan wasn't amused by hardly anything I tried to do, although I did get a few smiles and one giggle in there. Sorry about the video quality.  All moms should be given an extra set of hands upon being discharged from the hospital.




How did I learn that he loves to chew on his feet, you ask?  The same way I learned that he loves to chew on my nose.  I got it close to his mouth and he just went for it!  Yep, my child has chewed on my nose.  Multiple times in fact.  The first I was giving him Eskimo kisses and he just tilted his head back and stuck his mouth up to my nose like it was a pasi.  I thought this was hilarious, so I kept doing it so that Bill can see. I know I should stop and that it is gross (and someday he will hate that I wrote this on the blog), but I cannot help it.  Babies are so funny!

Tomorrow I will post Evan's three month pictures and give you a little more detail on what he has been up to these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment