Thursday, March 15, 2012

Night life

Happy hour, drink specials, naked baby dances.  Oh yes, don't be fooled, I still have a night life and it looks a little something like this:


I know, right! He's the best date, dance partner and cuddle buddy ever.  When I wrote my day in the life post, I talked about how Evan is generally really fussy from 8 until bedtime.  I'm not sure if it is the fact that he isn't sleeping as much at daycare or that he just loves to cuddle with his mommy, but he hasn't been fussy once this week.  Instead, I bath him around 7, play for a little while, and he is peacefully sleeping by 8 and is sleeping through the night (all but one day this week I have had to wake him up at 7 a.m.)  I know I could put him in his pack and play but I just do not want to.  All to soon, he will not want to snuggle with me, so I am milking this time for all it is worth.  I do put him in his pack and play when I go to bed.

I wanted to try to video his laughter this evening, but by the time I actually settled down enough to get out the camera, he was tired and having none of it.  I will try again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment