Friday, March 9, 2012

Great times with great friends

What a great day it has been.  Evan and I relaxed this morning and met two great law school friends for lunch, Kendra and Christin.  Christin and her husband, Blake, are relocating to Houston from San Antonio and Kendra recently opened her own practice in Oklahoma City.  I am so excited for the great things happening and my friends lives and it was so great to see these two.  And, lunch at Iron Star BBQ is always a plus.

Speaking of great things, my friend Candice is coming to visit this weekend.  Candice is pregnant and her little girl, Mia, will be here this summer.  I like to refer to Mia as Evan's future girlfriend.  Evan is so excited about little Mia that he even bought her a little present but I cannot post a pic until Candice gets here tomorrow.  He is so excited to give it to her.  I'm not sure what we will do this weekend, but I am sure it will involve lots of talk about babies, babies and more babies.  This little guy will probably also provide loads of entertainment:


I know, hanging out with mom all day is hard work.    On a side note, look at those thigh rolls! I could just squeeze him.

No comments:

Post a Comment