Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Coffee + computer = no bueno

Sorry for not posting yesterday. Turns out that you should not spill a whole cup of coffee on your computer. Just take my word for it, it's not good. Hopefully Bill can fix it and until then I am forced to blog from my phone. Not fun!

Today is Evan's first full day of daycare. For some reason it is especially hard today. I really need to buy more work clothes because it doesn't look like I will be losing any more weight while breastfeeding and I hope to breastfeed until Evan turns one, so I need clothes! But I keep thinking I have dropped Evan off just to go shopping which makes me feel so bad. I would much rather hang out with him or have him with me, but I know it will be easier to try things on without him. I just miss my little man today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment