Thursday, March 8, 2012

Full Cup

Isn't it amazing what a cup of coffee can do.  I love finding new locally owned coffee shops.  Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a good Starbucks with the rest of the world, but there is just something about going into a local coffee shop that makes you want to sit and stay a while.  Once you enter, clocks stop, the to-do list goes out the window and for at least ten minutes you can sit, enjoy a perfect cup and all is right with the world.

Lately, I have been going to Full Cup Bakery and Cafe in Edmond at 2nd and Fretz.   Here is the Facebook page.  So far I have only had the coffee, but the donuts and pastries look delicious. See:




Hungry yet?  I am and I'm hoping I will be able to go by on Saturday morning for a big delicious cinnamon roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment