Monday, April 16, 2012

We Love You Mia Mitchell!

One of my dearest friends is expecting her first child in June. Especially now that I have Evan and know the indescribable joy children bring to your life, I am just beyond excited for her and so thrilled for all the changes that are about to happen in her life.  Plus she will make a great mom, so I'm excited for Mia too.

On Saturday, three of my friends and I, along with Brian's (Candice's husband) family threw Candice a shower in Texarkana.


My friend Ailini decorated the table and it turned out so cute. 

Beautiful diaper cake made by Brian's mom. 

Table decorations


Delicious food! 

The cake made by Bakerman was so adorable.  I heard it tasted delicious as well.  Yes I am bragging that I refrained and didn't eat a piece.  Hey, it doesn't happen very often.  I have to count little victories when they happen. 

We each wrote our wishes for baby Mia on these cute wish cards, found here.  I enjoyed thinking about little Mia's future and all that she will become.  I know it will be great!

 I made this little wreath.  The flowers are actually hair bows that I expect Mia to wear often. (I know you are reading this Candice :) ).  


 Us.  These girls mean everything to me and I wish I could see them more often.  If I won the lottery and didn't have to work, I would spend a lot more time with these four.
There was no way Evan was going to miss sweet Mia's shower.  He had a great time and received lots of love from the ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment