Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Sunday

Holidays are so much more fun with a little one.  Mainly because I can force everyone to take pictures.  I'm pretty sure Bill and his mom were getting annoyed with me when I wouldn't let them change out of their church clothes for at least an hour after we got home.  We are the type to change immediately, heck I think I have even unbuttoned my pants a time or two on the way home. So not changing was a big deal. But it was so worth it. Here are a few for the photo books people.

Any questions as to who our lives revolve around?


Evan is so over it! 




Evan got not one but two Easter baskets this year!  His Nana and Papaw got him a few bath toys, a ball (that he already loves to play with), and a pinwheel that we hold up for him to see.  He is going to know his colors in no time.  Bill and I got him Sophie the giraffe (who is worth a blog post all by herself, stay tuned) and a baby Einstein book.  Yes, he is reading all ready.  ;) 


 I am so thankful for my beautiful family.  God has blessed us beyond measure. 

 I am also thankful for my wonderful mother-in-law. 


Anyone who knows David (Bill's stepdad) knows that he doesn't turn to mush easily.  Obviously this picture shows that Evan is the exception! :)  

After pictures, we ate Easter lunch, which was very similar to every other after church lunch we have at Bill's parents. Bill grills and his mom and I cook veggies, etc.   I asked Bill to take a picture, and this is what he got: 

No, I have no idea why he took a picture of half eaten food.  He was hungry, I guess.  Must have been all the pictures.  

Bill and I also had a great visit with his dad's side of the family on Saturday night.  However, we were so caught up in catching up with everyone that we forgot to take any pictures.  I am beating myself up over that! There were so many that I wanted to get, especially with Evan and Bill's grandma.  Next time, we go we are going to make up for this huge error on my part.  Everyone wear your Easter clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment