Saturday, April 28, 2012

Farmer's Market

This will be a picture-less post. Sorry, I know.  I am a horrible blogger.

I really wanted to go to the OKC farmer's market this morning.  So, I excitedly woke Bill up around 7:30., begged him to come with me, hurriedly got dressed and was out the door by 8:30.  A quick stop at Starbucks on the way and we were downtown in no time.

Farmer's Market Tip 1 - find out what time it opens before you leave.

Turns out that the farmer's market did  not open until 10:00.  Weird, right! Aren't farmers suppose to be up bright and early each day?  Don't they wake up to a rooster or something?

Not to be dismayed, we decided to go to the farmer's market at OSU-OKC.  Although it was rather small to other markets I have been to, it was a lot of fun.  We carried Evan around in his new carrier:

See not a picture-less post after all :).

We didn't get much at the market, but Bill did pick up a few Buffalo patties that he plans to grill this afternoon.  I picked up a block of sun dried tomato cheddar cheese that I plan to eat while sitting on my butt after the race tomorrow.  Should be fun!


After the farmer's market, Evan and I got together everything for the big race tomorrow (more on that later), and Bill worked out with a friend.  He came home with this thing making some noise about spring cleaning, blah blah blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment