Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lets Dye Some Eggs!

As many of you know, both Bill's sister and brother welcomed babies into their families last winter.  In fact, Payton and Evan share a birthday!!  In celebration of the babies first Easter, I thought it necessary to force these tiny tots to dye Easter eggs and take ridiculous pictures that I can use to embarrass them with later.  This should be a fun post!

Amber and her two girls, Bianca and Bailey, and Heather and her daughter Payton came over to Bill's mom's Saturday to partake in my Easter festivities.  First up was picture time:


 What! We get to dye Easter eggs!!




 The look on Payton's face in this one is priceless! Get these ears off of me right now!

 Here Bailey, let me help you with that.





After the photo op, it was time to dye eggs.  


It was also apparently time to pose for a Moby ad.


By the time all was said and done, we dyed 5 dozen Easter eggs.  My favorite was the one Bill put rubber bands around before placing into the dye (thank you pinterest).


We also tried the package of Marble dye.  Basically it is just regular dye with 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. You stir them every 30 seconds or so.  I'm not sure, Bill did those.
 We also did one with each of the babies names one it. I'm pretty sure that either me or Bill's stepdad ate Evan's egg before we could get a picture of him with it.  So, we had to use a substitute.



Sunday Easter activities - to be continued..... (sorry, Evan has decided that sleep is overated.  More on that topic later as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment