Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Family dispute has been settled

With there being 5 children in my family, we are always giving my parents a hard time about who is the favorite.  I am happy to report that the dispute has finally been settled.  Today went a little something like this:

Text from Mom:  Thanks for the fruit, I love it.
Me: ???

After school phone conversation with mom:
Me:What were you talking about, I didn't send fruit.
Mom:  Well, I received an edible arrangement and it was signed from your favorite daughter, so I instantly thought it was you.

Just kidding!! She actually said, "I received the arrangement and remembered that Bill had bought those for you in the past and you liked them, so I thought maybe you sent me one. When you sent back question marks, I was like UH OH.

She then had to confess to Ali, the true gift giver, that she had asked me first. Sorry Ali, you set yourself up for that one.  We all know I'm the favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment