Friday, April 6, 2012

My First Easter Party

Evan had his first of many Easter parties at daycare yesterday.  As you can imagine, he was so excited.


Actually, I was told he slept through the whole thing and the girls (aka his teachers) collected the eggs for him.  Go figure, Bill's son would be able to convince girls to gather his Easter eggs and give him the candy.  I should have known!

Check out my loot, mom: 


Can I please have just one piece of candy?


No son, that candy is for mommy.  Whatever, mom, it was my Easter party and those girls got these eggs for me. I will just figure out how to open this by myself: 



Yes, we have more Easter activities planned for this weekend and you can, and should, expect made-up dialogue from me to accompany every post.  Now Evan and I are off for a run before dad gets home and we head to Little Rock.  Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment