Saturday, June 23, 2012

Will Travel for Color

It is 6:30 here in good ol OKC and we've been traveling for over an hour. Oh the things we do for a little bit of color! What better thing to do when traveling than take self portraits? I know, you're welcome. Also, you will have to wait until I'm at my computer because I don't know how to upload on my phone. Or look on Facebook. If you are not on Facebook, perhaps you should join the 21st century. (not you, dad. Stay where you are, you are just fine). I barely got any sleep last night I was so excited about today's racing activities. Lack of sleep always creates a sarcastic, aggravating Jodi. Racing and sarcasm, could the day get any better? It also makes me clumsy, more clumsy than usual, which is why I will be starting to the color run with my white shirt stained brown thanks to a coffee spill this morning. Or as Bill said, it looks like the baby pooped on you! It's not my fault, they are the ones who let me wear white. The goal for this mornings run will be to get as much color as possible. This evenings run, the goal will be 8:00 pace. There, I said it. Out loud. My Legs just cramped in revolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment