Friday, June 29, 2012

Life just got a little sweeter!

I know I'm probably behind the times, but I just realized blogger has an app. This means I can blog from my phone and thus hopefully blogging will be a little easier and I will be able to post more. Good for me, sucks for you!

Bill, Evan and I are headed to Little Rock for the weekend. Driving in the new car is awesome! However there are rules. For starters, there is no eating in the new car.

Clearly our only option was to stop at Cracker Barrel for a chicken salad sandwich and blackberry cobbler. I only realized a couple weeks ago that I even like blackberry cobbler so I feel like I'm trying to make up for all the years I have missed out on this delicious food.

Do they make banana cobbler? I'm thinking that banana cobbler with peanut butter and vanilla ice cream might be what is served in Heaven.

Bill, shockingly, ordered a cheeseburger. Evan was mesmerized and I'm predicting he will be eating burgers like his dad by this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment