Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When you give a baby a spoon.....

Last night, we were trucking right along in the baby food business.  Evan was not so willingly eating his green beans (he's not a huge fan) and things were going well.  Then, we decided to give him the spoon.


He wants to do everything himself, especially eating, although getting the spoon in his mouth proved a little difficult.  When Bill and I tried to get the spoon, it was instant back arching growling fit.  Oh boy, here we go!

In other fun Evan news, I am positive he tried to give me kisses this weekend.  As you can imagine, Bill and I are always kissing his cheeks and neck.  On Saturday, Evan started putting his mouth (wide open) on my lips repeatedly.  So cute!  He has also started patting my shoulders when I pick him up, imitating my tendency to pat his back everytime I pick him up to hug him.  Kid sure is smart, and by smart, I mean knows  exactly what to do to make mommy and daddy want to give him anything he wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment