Saturday, June 16, 2012

Run The City Challenge

30 under 30 number 29 has been decided.  My good friend Carlie (hi Carlie) saw this idea on a blog and it is perfect for my running group and my 30 under 30 challenge.  The plan is to pick a city and spend the day running and exploring.  Run three miles, stop for a coffee and bagel, run a few more, stopping to shop along the way, run until you see a good place for lunch, you get the idea.  Now we need ideas for cities that would be fun to explore by foot.  All ideas welcome!!

Speaking of exploring by foot, today has been quite the active day for me.  I ran 8 miles with my running group this morning and Evan and I did a three mile walking expedition in our neighborhood this afternoon.  Well, he mostly slept while I explored, but I am pretty sure he had a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment