Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pooptastic


Want to know what I did this morning?  Took Bill's son (yes, I am disclaiming him for this) into daycare covered in poop!!  Seriously!! He had an explosion on the way to daycare, I didn’t notice through the mirror (although I knew he pooped because I could smell it, should have known), and he proceeded to play with it and smear it everywhere.  Seriously, there is a good 6 inch wide circle of crap on his carseat. 

Once I got him into daycare, I stripped him down and attempted to clean him up.  I should have never taught him to roll because that is all he wants to do on the changing table these days.  So there I was, trying to control my unruly child while the daycare linoleum changing table became one big brown streak.   I wanted to ask where the water hose was; but, I proceeded to give him the best wipey bath possible.  Once I got him and the changing table cleaned and was about to put his clothes on, that's right, he peed everywhere!!  I cleaned that up, asked him if there were any other bodily functions he would like to get out of the way before I put his new clothes on.  He giggled, I took that as a no, and got him dressed.  All of this before I even started my work day.  Oh the joys of motherhood.   

Seriously boys are gross!  A girl would have cried, not played in her crap!  

Sorry, this is the best picture I could get.  My photography skills are average at best, but add a poop disaster and things go downhill fast.  Look closely at the hands.  Yes, that's poop.  


No comments:

Post a Comment