Friday, July 20, 2012

7 months

Little man is 7 months today. Practically an adult. I think it's about time he get a job and start supporting himself.

Evan's personality has really started to show this month. He loves people and loves attention! He's been nicknamed snugs by a couple of ladies at daycare because he always wants to be held and loves to cuddle. He knows he's cute and could stare at himself in the mirror all day (oh boy)! He hates to be left in the room by himself or to feel like he is missing out on anything. Some may say he's even a little hyper. Our child, never!!

As of last Friday, 7/13, or at least I'm pinning it to that date, Evan officially has a one word vocabulary. I first noticed at Target on Friday after work. Every time we passed another child, regardless of age, Evan would make this I sound. It was the same sound over and over. Then Monday when I took him to daycare, he made the sound again. His teachers and I agree he's saying Hi. And it is adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment