Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bangalicious!

Update:  I now realize the title of this post could have multiple connotations. I'm talking about my new haircut.  pervert.

It was time for a change. Going nearly a year without a haircut will do that to you. After getting input from anyone who would listen, I decided to keep my hair long and go for bangs. I've never had bangs, unless you count the bowl cut I had in 3rd grade, which you don't if you are my friend.

Bill was absolutely speechless when I got home. All he could get out was I'm sorry, I'm sorry. (why I think this is hilarious I have no idea.). The only other comment I was able to get out of him was this:

B: are bangs in style?
J: yes.
B: oh, I guess I never noticed because if I saw a girl with bangs I just wouldn't look at her again.


Bahahahaha!! It's a good thing I went with this haircut after we got married. :).

Here is a pic.

1 comment:

  1. It's SOOOO cute on you. Not everyone can pull it off, but you DEFINITELY can!!! Maybe bill is out of style ;) jk...

    ReplyDelete