Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You will love running!

I love it when I can push my hobbies onto others. My latest victim is Lisa, who works at Hertz and is subjected to Bill's torture fest on a daily basis.

Lisa ran her first 5K a few months back when Hertz sponsored a family and friends 5k. You may remember it since it was the debut of Evan's running career. Lisa did amazing in that event and wanted to compete in larger races. Which brings us to Operation Jodi convince the entire world that racing is the perfect way to start or end any weekend.

We ran at stars and stripes park on Lake Hefner. Actually it was the same exact course that I ran just a few days prior on July 4th, so I was able to talk her through the hard parts and encourage her to finish strong. Who am I kidding, I mainly just talked her ear off and it probably took everything in her power not to trip me and step over my deranged body.

Luckily she amused my attempts at coaching her through her first 5k and I think we had a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment