Wednesday, July 25, 2012

7 month photo shoot

I wrote about what Evan has been up to lately here, but I wanted to post his pics for you to see as well.  I know that you all love his face as much as I do.  Well not quite, because that is impossible, but I know you are anxious to see Mr. GQ.  

Taking pictures of the little guy can be hard sometimes because he literally never stops moving. 




He loves reading and is currently learning Spanish. (total joke, but the book he is holding is a Spanish numbers book). 



Am I getting paid for this?


Everything he touches still goes directly to his mouth!  As an added bonus, he has learned how to be a man and will pitch a fit (back bending, arms flaying, etc.) if you do not let him have whatever his taste buds are after.  Mostly this happens with my keys.  



He is getting better at independent play and will usually sit for a while playing with toys.  At daycare, this  involves taking every toy off the bookcase so that he can lay on the bookcase with the toys.  Don't ask me, I have no idea. 



Happy 7 months to our precious little munchkin.  You have made our lives better in ways we could have never imagined.  

No comments:

Post a Comment