Thursday, May 17, 2012

Running in Edmond

There are some days when my morning runs are relaxing and refreshing.   Other days, it is like getting hit by a bus while eating a mouth full of dog food.   Today was a bus/dog food kind of day.

No I do not eat dog food, but there is a Purina plant in Edmond and when the wind is blowing in the wrong direction, it stinks!!  Couple that with breathing rapidly in an attempt to save your life while running entirely too fast with your too fast running buddies and I am pretty sure I looked like this:


Well, except my hair is a little longer and my feet are not quite that big.

In all actuality today's run was a the same pace as most runs and slower than some we have been doing recently.  I think maybe I am just exhausted and need a spa day.  Whose with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment