Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rollin Rollin Rollin

Apparently Evan rolled over from his front to back today at daycare.  Bill and I tried to get him to do it again this evening without success.  Something about I pick him up the moment he cries.  I'm not sure, I was too busy  cuddling with Evan to realize what Bill was saying. ;)

I'm only kidding.  We did let him fuss a little so see if that would motivate him.  It didn't.  We were not too concerned because we didn't have the camera ready anyway.  I guess we will try again tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow.  A babysitter is coming for the first time!  Funny thing is I am not nervous at all.  He's been going to daycare for weeks and the babysitter has watched a friend's child for well over a year, so I don't really think I have much to worry about.  In fact, I am more worried that he will be fussy and she will never want to come back.  Is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment