Monday, May 7, 2012

Ode to my 20s

The countdown to turning thirty begins. dum dum dum.  Am I sad to almost be leaving my twenties behind? Heck no, I lived those years to the fullest and I am just not sure how much more you can pack into a decade.

I went to college:


Made some great friends:

Insert head of Valerie Hobbs into picture here). 

Met a boy:


Fell in love with said boy: 

and got married:


started the lifelong learning process a.k.a a legal career:

meet more great friends:



survived and got a really great job:


went on some really awesome trips:



 






rediscovered  my love for running and ran some pretty cool races:








and, saving the best for last, became a mom:


Thinking back, it is pretty amazing how far I have come in the last 9 years.  To think that I have gone from this:

taken on my 21st birthday

to this:


is pretty incredible.  So, I am not sure what the thirties will hold for me, but I plan to live my last year in this decade to the fullest.  Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment