Wednesday, May 16, 2012

First Mother's day

What a great weekend.  I love celebrating me! Just kidding.  Kind of.

Bill's parents came in this weekend for Mother's day and we had a great time.  On Friday night, I cooked taco salad and Bill's mom thought it was a goolash of leftovers.  It kind of was.  Welcome to our humble home. Please make your food selections from the following items that were cooked last week.  Thanks for coming. :)

On Saturday, we ate breakfast at this great little local restaurant.  I, of course, had oatmeal.  After breakfast, Bill's mom and I checked out the Edmond farmer's market and Sunflower market, a new grocery store.  The remaining Saturday was spent relaxing.  Saturday night the guys treated us to mother's day dinner at Cattleman's.  My dates were extra handsome:


Sunday was spent mainly relaxing.  In fact, Evan slept for  2 1/2 hours.  Happy Mother's Day to me. Perfect present little guy!  Bill bought me a beautiful necklace that I will try to take a picture of later.  Sorry, to lazy to get up tonight. 

On a more exciting note, Bill and I have begun the preliminary steps to look at new cars.  Fun fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment