Sunday, March 24, 2013

Seven hours to go

And man it feels good. Lets see, why don't we recap the last 18 hours since my last post.

1. I ran 6 miles in the heat of the day. Oh yea, that was fun. Hardest run yet.

2. I shook my booty on the side of many highways to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, which is our theme song.

3. I took a military type shower, 30 seconds tops, in a high school locker room. There were several people taking really long showers. I have no idea what they were doing in there.

4. I slept one hour on the gym floor. I was expecting it to be so much worse than it was. Maybe I am ready for camping. Then again, maybe not.

5. I ran 6.25 miles starting at 4:45 a.m. through some beautiful suburb of Houston. Half of the race was in the neighborhood and the other on the trails in George Bush park. My favorite part was running over a .25 wooden bridge. So awesome! I tried to take a picture but my camera didn't have flash, so you will just have to take my word for it.

7. And now I need coffee. :).

I have one more 2.97 mile leg. No, I shouldn't have just said 3 miles, that .03 is substantial on these tired legs.



No comments:

Post a Comment