Friday, March 22, 2013

Let the fun begin!

You guys, I am SO excited about this weekend! It's Texas Independence Relay time!

I have been waiting for this day for such a long time. My BFF Ashley (no seriously, since I was 2) organized a relay team of her, me, and ten of my favorite strangers to run 201 miles across Texas. Best part: my handsome husband (who still needs a blog name btw) is my driver. One of the rules is that you must have a runner on the road at all times. Basically we will be running/traveling for 30 hours straight. And I will be blogging about all of it.

So basically, here is the skinny. We start at 7:50 tomorrow morning. I have legs 2, 14, 27, and 37, for a total of 18 miles. My longest run is a little over 6 miles and shortest is 3. Since we will not have much time to rest Saturday night, we will be staying and showering at a local high school gym. Should be interesting.

So here are the details and half of our team aka van 1.









No comments:

Post a Comment