Monday, March 11, 2013

Top Six Things You Should Know

about Evan Wesley.  No. 1, we do not ever call him that.  I don't know why I just did.   Anyway. . . most people who read this blog do not get to see us on a daily or weekly basis, and I do not kid myself, I know they read only to keep up with Evan and see cute pictures.   So, I thought I would do a six things you need to know about Evan post:

1.  He has very long hair, especially on the top.  Actually, it is almost like two different hair styles.  The top is so straight and long and the back is a frizzy mess.  One day I put it in a ponytail:


I have also put gel in it, just to see what will happen.


2.  He loves outside.   Weekends usually involve one, if not two, walks around the neighborhood on Saturday and Sunday. 


This is us yesterday afternoon taking a walk with temps in the upper thirties.  He will crawl into his stroller and beg to go "outside", "bye bye". Yesterday, he did this and I said "no bye bye today Evan".  He started crying and the guilt ensued.  He won, I froze. 

3.  He loves loves his daddy.  He copies everything that Bill does. 


Melt my heart!

4.  His favorite food is bananas.  Kid would eat bananas all day long if I let him.  

5.  His favorite song is the itsy bitsy spider.  He attempts to do the motions and everything, so cute.  When you are finished, he will cheer and say, again.  And the singing continues on repeat. 

6.  He is an excellent shopper.  Seriously.  As long as you avoid the produce/banana isle (see no. 5), he can sit in the cart for a really long time without complaint. 




No comments:

Post a Comment