Saturday, December 22, 2012

One year later

He's dancing on a Tuesday night.

He's early morning cheerios and late night lullabies.

He's my back patter and little splish-splasher.

He stole my heart one year ago when I received this most precious gift.

He is my Evan from heaven and I am forever blessed.

Happy First Birthday my little man.  




It goes without saying that my life has changed over the past year in ways that I could never have imagined.  The days have gotten so much longer, yet time is moving entirely too quickly.   When I think about Evan's birthday I find myself reminiscing about the day was born and meeting him for the first time.  It was hands-down the best day of my life.  One look at him and I knew -- despite all the good I had thus far experienced, life had truly just begun.   




No comments:

Post a Comment