Thursday, December 13, 2012

11 Months

As in almost a year.  As in almost a toddler.  No, Never.  I will not let it happen.  Seriously, I don't think I can handle it.

Evan is such a big boy these days.  He tries to repeat everything you say, from Baxter and Bailey (who he knows well and loves), to uh oh, mama, dada, yes, no, hi, bye.  The kids says it all.  He doesn't always say the right words at the right time, but he talks ALL DAY LONG.  And I love it.

He is also a comedian.  Case in point, this afternoon he put a dishtowel over his head, laughing continuously while running head first into the kitchen cabinets.  Another example, at his birthday party (more on that later), he was uninterested in eating birthday cake because more concerned with entertaining everyone and was keenly aware that all eyes were on him.

He also loves to pose:


And explore:



Little Evan has five teeth these days, and I think the six is soon to follow.  He is still not walking, but gets around just fine.

I cannot believe that it was almost a year

No comments:

Post a Comment